A Mumma We Adore
Introducing Roxy Simon of Nourishing Roxy
If you're always on the lookout for healthy family-friendly recipe ideas (cos, kids right?), you'll love the Nourishing Roxy blog and drool-worthy Insta account. Roxy is a mum of two that is extremely passionate about educating people on a no-diet approach to food. She loves teaching parents about the importance and benefits of getting kids in the kitchen, and we couldn't agree more.
What we love about Nourishing Roxy is that she not only shares beautiful recipes, health and nutrition tips but that she also has a balanced approach that allows room for enjoying a glass of wine, dirty burger or chocolate every now and then!
We're super excited that Roxy agreed to share one of her favourite recipes with us, Eggy Spinach Bread. This recipe is not only simple to whip up but is nutritious and delicious.
Eggy Spinach Bread
Recipe by Nourishing Roxy
• 2 pieces of organic wholemeal bread (1 piece per child)
• 1 egg
• small handful of finely chopped spinach
• 2 tbsp grated cheese (or nutritional yeast)
• 3 tbsp of milk (of your choice)
1. Add egg, grated cheese, chopped spinach and milk to a large bowl and mix well to combine.
2. Add bread, one piece at a time, and cover the bread on both sides with egg mixture.
3. On medium heat, cook on a good quality non-stick pan for around 1-2 minutes each side.
Serve with sliced avocado, fresh fruit and coconut yoghurt with honey and natural strawberry jam.
For more recipes or subscribe to the Nourishing Roxy blog click HERE.
This recipe was served up on our On Safari Divided Plate Bamboo Set and our Enchanted Forest Divided Plate Bamboo Set.
To follow Claire food journey on Instagram go to @nourishing_roxy